While we are sad to see summer come to an end we are looking forward to cooler days, football and pumpkin spice everything. With this change in season, it is important to get your home and yard ready. Here are some fall home maintenance items to tackle in the next couple weeks to ensure a comfortable autumn and winter in your home.
– Drain and cover outdoor faucets and sprinkler systems.
– Organize and clean gardening supplies.
– Have chimney swept and clean out fireplace.
– Clear the gutters.
– Have furnace serviced.
– Clean windows and blinds.
– Check the batteries in smoke alarms.
– Clean out dryer vent.
– Change the direction of ceiling fans.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if you need some recommended companies to assist with maintenance around your home